Another great project from Z & Cinder! This time, I get the opportunity to show what’s in my bags.
As you can see, I’m far from being neat and tidy. I use the default bags, which are filled with whatever clutter I find and which I’m not sure whether I should keep or get rid of.
- A: Some consumables like food, potions,… and profession equipment for first-aid and fishing;
- B: A huge mess consisting of some quest items, consumables, champion equipment,… and… stuff that I don’t really know what to do with;
- C: More consumables (never can have enough food it seems ;p), profession mats, a quest item (again) and Sentinax beacons;
- D: All my important stuff that I can’t accidentally get rid off: Hearthstones, treasure maps, currencies, whistle, my artifact weapons for SV and MM,…
- E: Crappy gear that I still need to hold on to, even more quest items, some special fishing lure and my Master Hunter and Hunter’s Seeking Crystals.
All in all, I may have a very different way to organise my bags (read: I don’t organise my bags at all) from most people, but the content always looks pretty much the same. My only wish is that we would have less clutter to carry around, like the treasure maps,… Crafting materials could have a tab of their own, where they would stack infinitely (like in Guild Wars 2, I believe). And, last but not least, we should have the possibility to upgrade the backpack. Maybe will we see it in a future expansion pack.